Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the last 2 for this Friday's show





So to complete the show I made these 16"x16" mix media on wood pieces. Since all the pieces were done at the back end of 2007 and some changes have occurred in my work after them I wanted to bring something reflecting what is currently going on into the mix. What I'm referring to is mainly technique wise, a lot of it is hard to capture on a photo.
I don't remember if I mentioned this on a previous entry so I apologize if I did.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work. I really enjoy the drawing s also. Are these inspired by James Ensor?

4:37 PM  
Blogger alberto said...

Thank you, glad that you enjoy them!!! They weren't inspired by James Ensor but thank you for that. Never really knew much about his work till recently, after these were made.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home